You’re on your last couple of doses of your prescription and you realize you have no more refills. What do you do? Some patients will call their pharmacy or their provider’s office to request a refill, but sometimes it’s more of a hassle calling – spending countless minutes on the phone, trying to reach someone, being transferred to the right person who can help you, and so on.
Did you know you can skip the phone calls and request your prescription refill via MyChart, Baptist Health’s secure patient portal where you can access and manage your health, 24/7, from your smartphone, tablet or computer?
MyChart is fast, free, easy and most of all, convenient.
Request a prescription refill with the following steps:
On your mobile device:
- Log into the MyChart app available on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Select “Medications” and choose the medication you need to refill.
- Select “Next,” choose your pharmacy and how you’d like to receive your medication.
- Then select “Request” and you’re all set.
On your computer:
- Log into MyChart at MyChart.BaptistHealth.com
- Look for the Refill Medications Quick Link on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select the Medication you need to refill.
- Select “Next,” then choose your pharmacy and how you’d like to receive your medication.
- Choose “Next,” then review your refill request, choose Submit and you’re done.
For additional information, visit BaptistHealth.com/MyChart or call your provider’s office.
Not a MyChart User?
Get started today by signing up.Sign up now