If you’re sick, or think you’re sick, take advantage of Baptist Health Virtual Care in an effort to minimize unnecessary visits to your provider’s office, which can also decrease the spread of illness and/or infection of many conditions, including COVID-19. You can securely connect with a Baptist Health provider through your smartphone, tablet or computer through an eVisit. The provider will evaluate your symptoms, diagnose you, and provide treatments and/or prescription orders within minutes.
What is a Virtual Care eVisit?
An eVisit allows a patient to fill out a symptom-specific questionnaire which is submitted to a Baptist Health provider for evaluation and treatment. The provider may also call you to discuss your condition or illness.
- Who can use eVisits?
- eVisits are available to established Baptist Health patients who are located in Kentucky or Indiana at the time the eVisit questionnaire is submitted.
- When can I use eVisits?
- An eVisit can be submitted 24/7. Questionnaires are reviewed Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST. If submitted during business hours, you can expect a response within four to six hours. If submitted outside business hours, you will receive a response the next business day.
- What can providers treat during Virtual Care eVisits?
- Cough, Coronavirus (COVID-19) and flu screening, pink eye, sinus problems, urinary problems
- How can I pay for my eVisit?
- The cost of a Virtual Care eVisit is $30 and insurance will not be billed. Your card will be charged as a pre-authorization. Your provider may view your visit and decide a charge is not appropriate in which case your card wouldn’t be charged.
- Does my PCP respond to the E-visit?
- No. We have a dedicated team of providers that will respond to these visits, much like going to an urgent care.
How to Get Started with an eVisit
- Sign in to MyChart on your computer or MyChart mobile app.
- Click “schedule an eVisit” from the Quick Links on the right-hand side of the page.
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Begin E-check in workflow
- Fill out your questionnaire in its entirety.
- A provider will follow up with a recommended treatment plan for you.
Visit Baptist Health Virtual Care for more information or to get started.