MyChart, Baptist Health’s patient portal, has been upgraded to a new, user-friendly look! MyChart still has all of the same great features you’re used to utilizing to manage you and your family’s health in one location, accessible from your computer, tablet or smartphone. MyChart allows you to:
- Schedule appointments with providers
- Receive lab and test results
- Communicate with your provider
- Schedule video visits and e-visits with Baptist Health providers through Virtual Care
- Complete eCheck-In and health questionnaires in advance of your visit
- Request prescription refills
- Access your family’s records
- Pay a bill
- And much more!
Click here for tutorial videos on how to navigate MyChart’s features.
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our free email newsletter to receive the health and wellness information that matters to you most, delivered straight to your inbox.
Activate Your MyChart Account Today
If you’re not signed up for MyChart, it’s fast, free, easy, and convenient. MyChart allows you to manage your health 24/7 through your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Get started at MyChart.BaptistHealth.com.
Get MyChart Support
We have a team dedicated to supporting you as you use the MyChart website or app. You can reach the Baptist Health MyChart Patient Support group at email@example.com, or call the MyChart Patient Support Line at 502.253.4820 or 844.764.7820 for non-local calls.
We have a team dedicated to supporting you as you use the MyChart website or app.
Next Steps and Useful Resources: